Save time flipping pancakes and make these delicious Banana Chocolate Chip Sheet Pancakes- perfect for a big crowd, weekend brunch, or a potluck breakfast!
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME18 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME2 minutes
TOTAL TIME25 minutes
- 2 CUPS KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP GRANULATED SUGAR SUBSTITUTE ( I USE LAKANTO CLASSIC MONKFRUIT SWEETENER)
- 2 bananas, divided
- 120 OR 28 GRAMS SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE CHIPS ( I USE LILY’S NO SUGAR ADDED CHOCOLATE CHIPS)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, water, vanilla extract and sugar substitute. Blend together.
- Mash one banana and combine it with egg mixture.
- Whisk in KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX.
- Pour batter onto a 12 x 17 baking sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray and spread to the edges.
- Slice the other banana into small thin slices and spread slices over the top of pancake batter. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into 12 large squares and serve immediately.
Servings: Makes 12 servings
GREEN: 2 Smartpoints for 1 serving or 5 SmartPoints for 2 servings
BLUE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 serving or 4 SmartPoints for 2 servings
PURPLE: 2 SmartPoints for 1 serving or 4 SmartPoints for 2 servings
- These can be placed in the freezer for up to 1 month. To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.