- 1 cup fat free natural yogurt / fat free Greek yogurt (250g) *see notes if following myWW Green
- 1 tbsp pistachio pudding mix sugar free / fat free
- 1 tbsp grape nuts
- Spoon the yogurt into a bowl and sprinkle over the pistachio flavoured pudding mix.
- Use a whisk or a spoon to beat the mixture so that it is thick and smooth and is lump free.
- Spoon the mixture into two pudding bowls.
- Sprinkle the grape nuts over the top of the pudding and serve straight away *
- Enjoy …. & don’t forget to track it!
*If you are following the myWW Green plan, this dessert is 3 SmartPoints per portion if you use fat free Greek yogurt. If you use fat free natural yogurt it may be more SmartPoints.* If you are not planning on eating this dessert straight away, I would suggest following the instructions till number 3 then chilling it. Just prior to serving the dessert, take it out of the fridge and sprinkle on the grape nuts.I use fat free Greek yogurt for this recipe but any fat free unflavoured yogurt will do.If you can’t find sugar free / fat free pistachio pudding mix, read the post above for alternatives that can be used.I will sometimes add a couple of chopped up pistachios on top for even more crunch (but extra Smart Points!).