type: BakingPrep time: 5 minsCook time: 50 minsTotal time: 55 minsServes: 10 4 freestyle SP 5SP/3PP per sliceIngredients
- 1.5 cups white flour
- ⅓ cup oats
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2t baking powder
- ½ cup almond milk (I use vanilla unsweetened)
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a large loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together and then add wet, very gently fold in blueberries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, let cool then cut into 10 slices. 4 freestyle sp, 5sp or 3pp per slice
- Nutritional info (not incl berries) per slice .. Calories 138..Fat 1g.. Saturated fat 0.2g… Carbs 28g… Fiber 0.9g… Sugars 12.7g… Protein 2.9g