I love adding dried Rosemary to the potatoes. Using fresh Rosemary is usually better but it’s not always easy to keep this fresh. I also always use reduced salt OXO cubes too. They retain the same taste but reduce the salt content massively.
5 Large Potatoes
1 Beef or Chicken OXO Cube
1/2 A tsp Dried Rosemary
- Pre heat oven to 180c and place a roasting tin in the oven to heat.
- Heat some water in a pan to boiling point.
- Roughly peel potatoes and slice to size.
- Place potatoes In the pan and par boil for around 5-6 minutes.
- Add boiling water to an average sized mug, crumble the stock cube into the mug and stir.
- Drain the potatoes and bash about in the pan to fluff them up.
- Remove the hot pan from the oven, place the potatoes in, pour over the stock and then spritz each potato with Frylight.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Place in the oven for around 30 – 40 minutes or until the stock has been fully absorbed and the potatoes are crispy.