Super healthy ingredients for these super yummy brownies that are super easy to make. And 1g carbs each as a bonus.
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 60ml water
- 3 medium eggs
- 70ml melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 15g coconut flour
- 15g ground flaxseeds
- 100g erythritol
- 1 tsp pure stevia powder
- 40g unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp fine Himalayan pink salt
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 60g full-fat cream cheese
- whisk eggs and add chia and water; set aside for 15 minutes.
- stir in vanilla paste or extract and melted coconut oil.
- incorporate all remaining ingredients except cream cheese.
- pre-heat oven to 160ºC static.
- butter a 20cm x 20cm baking tin and pour your brownie mix, flattening evenly with a spatula.
- melt cream cheese in microwave then spoon randomly over brownie mix.
- using a skewer, swirl the cream cheese into the brownie surface.
- bake for about 40-45 mins until an inserted knife or stick comes out dry.
- allow to cool then refrigerate for a few hours until well set.
- cut into 12 rectangles and serve.
- Yield: 12
- Serving: 1/12
- Calories: 96
- Fat: 9g
- Net Carbs: 0.57g
- Protein: 2.6g
Recipe type: Sweet BitesCuisine: Ketogenic. LCHF. Low Carb. Sugar free. Grain Free. Gluten Free. Grain Free.Prep time: 5 minsCook time: 40 minsTotal time: 45 mins