enjoy Slimming World Cheese and Onion Pasty which is perfect either hot or cold. These are delicious and no pastry in sight, oh and they are vegetarian too.
| Prep Time 5 Mins Cook Time 12 Mins Servings 2 Pasties|
INGREDIENTS: 2 Weight Watchers Wraps 2 medium Potatoes Peeled and roughly chopped 1 small Onion Diced 80 g Reduced Fat Cheese 1 medium Egg Beaten Frylight
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop up the Potato and dice up the onion, place into a saucepan and boil until the potatoes are soft.
- Mash the potatoes and onion until smooth.
- Add the cheese into the mash and mix together.
- On one half of the wrap, place half of the mixture into the wrap.
- Brush the exposed side of the wrap and all around the edges with the beaten egg.
- Fold the wrap in half and press down around the edge, trapping in the ingredients. Crimp the edges of the pasty using the back of a fork.
- Place the pasties on a baking tray sprayed with Frylight. Brush the outside of the pasty with beaten egg.
- Bake in the oven for 12 – 15 mins.
- Once cooked, cut in half and enjoy. Remember they insides will be hot.