Skinny Cherry Dr Pepper Chocolate Cake is one of those cakes that will be the hit at any party!! Perfect for gatherings, birthdays, or even a weeknight dessert
!PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME22 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME30 minutes
TOTAL TIME1 hour 2 minutes
- 1 BOX PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME SUGAR FREE DEVIL’S FOOD CAKE MIX
- 1 (12 OZ.) CAN DIET DR. PEPPER CHERRY SODA
- 3 eggs8 oz fat free or light cool whip
- 2 TSP JELL-O CHERRY FLAVOR SUGAR FREE GELATIN
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 ( 1 OZ.) BOX VANILLA SUGAR FREE JELLO INSTANT PUDDING
- 25 MARASCHINO CHERRIES (NO STEM)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, the cake mix, eggs and soda. Whisk until well combined.
- Cut 15 maraschino cherries in half and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool completely before frosting.
- In a small mixing bowl combine, cool whip and sugar free cherry jello together. Mix until jello is well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine, skim milk and pudding mix. Whisk until pudding mixture thickens. Combine cool whip mixture with pudding mixture. Whisk until well combined.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes.
- Spread the pudding/cool whip frosting evenly over the cooled cake.
- Cut the remaining 10 cherries in half and sprinkle evenly on top of the frosting.
- Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Using a knife, cut into 15 equal slices.
Servings: Makes 15 servings
GREEN: 5 Smartpoints for 1 serving or 11 SmartPoints for 2 servings
BLUE: 5 Smartpoints for 1 serving or 11 SmartPoints for 2 servings
PURPLE: 5 Smartpoints for 1 serving or 11 SmartPoints for 2 servings
1 Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 138TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 1mgSODIUM: 299mgCARBOHYDRATES: 41gFIBER: 1gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 2g
The point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.