Mini blueberry oatmeal muffinsAuthor: DrizzleRecipe type: BakingPrep time: 10 minsCook time: 16 minsTotal time: 26 minsServes: 28 1pp and 1sp eachIngredients
- ⅔ cup white flour
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup almond milk (I use unsweetened original)
- 2 Tbsp apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (try not to use really big blueberries or your muffins might be too mushy)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix your dry ingredients together then add your wet.
- Very gently fold in your blueberries, try to use smaller ones if you can.
- Fill your muffin tins almost to the top and careful not to have too many blueberries in each muffin. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Yields 28 mini muffins at 1 point plus or 1 smart points each. Store in an air tight container, with using apple sauce I always find it best to store baked goods in the fridge.
- Nutritional info, not incl berries.. (adapted from my fitness pal) Per muffin Calories 33… Fat 0.3g… Saturated fat 0.1g… Carbohydrates 7g… Fiber 0.7g… Sugars 4.1g… Protein 0.7g