One Point Funfetti Cheesecake is made with Greek yogurt, eggs, sweetener, a bit of Funfetti cake mix, and sprinkles-it’s high in protein, low in points, and is the perfect guilt-free sweet dessert.
PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME30 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME12 hours
TOTAL TIME12 hours 40 minutes
- 3 eggs or 3/4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 3 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt (I recommend Chobani or Fage)
- 1 ( 1.0 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free cheesecake, lemon or vanilla pudding
- 3 Tbsp or 30 grams Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 tsp cake batter or butter extract (optional)
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener ) I recommend using a white granulated sugar substitute, if the sugar substitute is not granulated it tends to give a gritty texture to the cheesecake
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, extract, sugar substitute. Whisk until well combined.
- Add yogurt, Funfetti cake mix, dry pudding, and sprinkles; mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or springform pan. I use a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool for about 15-20 minutes before covering it with plastic wrap.
- Let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating.
- It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in. The longer it chills the better it tastes.
- I recommend using a thick non fat Greek yogurt such as: Chobani or Fage. There is a big difference in how the cheesecake sets when you use a thicker yogurt.
- It is best to mix the ingredients by hand using a hand whisk. That way the yogurt stays nice and thick.
- Since yogurt tends to carry a lot of whey, you may notice the whey sitting on top of the cheesecake after it has chilled in the fridge for 12 hours. Let me reassure you..this is normal..and that “whey” or liquid will eventually evaporate after a few days. I will usually place a sheet of parchment paper over the top of the cheesecake which helps absorb some of the whey.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
GREEN:2 SmartPoints per serving if using liquid egg substitutes or 3 Smartpoints per serving if using 3 whole eggs
BLUE:1 SmartPoint per serving
PURPLE:1 SmartPoint per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 98TOTAL FAT: 4gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 0gCHOLESTEROL: 79mgSODIUM: 112mgCARBOHYDRATES: 9gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 4gPROTEIN: 8g
The point values and nutritional information is estimated and figured based off the brand of ingredients I used for the recipe using the WW app and can vary depending on ingredients used.In order to calculate the freestyle smart points on a recipe you have to enter the ingredients in manually (by ingredient) not by the nutritional information in the ww recipe builder-since this recipe contains zero point items the app doesn’t realize there is zero point items in the recipe and will calculate it based only off the nutritional info which is not accurate.