- Combine 4 cups of the watermelon cubes and 1/2 cup of the water in a blender and puree. Press the mixture through a sieve set over a medium bowl. Pour into a large pitcher. Repeat with the remaining watermelon and water.
- Add the sugar and lime juice to the pitcher; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the aqua fresca into 6 ice-filled glasses. Garnish each drink with a watermelon wedge.
- 8cup seedles watermelon cut into chunks
- 1cup cold water
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6small, watermelon wedges for garnish