Author: Drizzle me skinny
Recipe type: Baking
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 22 mins
Serves: 16 3sp or 2pp each
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- ¼ cup light maple syrup
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay out your crescent rolls into 2 strips of 4. Seal where the cuts are.
- Pour 2 Tbsp of maple syrup onto each piece.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of pecans and 1 Tbsp of chocolate chips on each piece.
- Roll up and pinch the ends shut. Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes to firm up a little, this will help when you cut them. Some of the syrup may come out and that’s ok.
- Cut each roll in to 8 pieces and place sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for approx 12 minutes, checking on them to prevent burning. Serve warm, each pinwheel is 3sp or 2pp. Enjoy
- Nutritional info, per pinwheel.. Calories 72.. Fat 3.2g… Saturated fat 0.9g.. Carbs 9.6g… Fiber 0.2g.. Sugars 4.1g… Protein 1.2g