they tasted so good & at 2.5 SYNS each who can resist…??♀️perfect with a cuppa ??to make these. serving: 16 brownies
- 100 grams self raising flour (For 16 Syns)
- 50 grams Flora light(For 10 Syns)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder (For 5 Syns)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (For 0.5 Syns)
- 4 tsp Choc shot (For 2 Syns)
- 4 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- 25 grams Dark Chocolate Chips (For 6.5 Syns)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray a baking tin (approx 8×8 inches) with Low Calorie Cooking Spray and line the bottom with baking parchment.
- Place the Flora Light, granulated sweetener, baking powder, self raising flour, eggs, cocoa and choc shot into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined baking tin and sprinkle over the dark chocolate chips. Place in the oven for 17 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn out onto a wire rack and remove the baking parchment. Cut into 16 squares and serve warm or cold!