- 2 cups non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 packet (0.3 oz) sugar-free lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener (e.g., Stevia or your preferred brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Fat-free whipped topping (for garnish)
- Fresh berries (e.g., strawberries or blueberries) for garnish (optional)
- In a heatproof bowl, dissolve the sugar-free lemon gelatin in 1/4 cup of boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water to the gelatin mixture and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the non-fat Greek yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, zero-calorie sweetener, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Slowly pour the gelatin mixture into the yogurt mixture, whisking continuously to combine.
- Once well combined, pour the lemon mousse mixture into individual serving cups or glasses.
- Refrigerate the mousse for at least 2 hours or until it sets.
- Before serving, garnish each serving with a dollop of fat-free whipped topping and fresh berries if desired.