Stop wasting your money on your favorite drive-thru cheeseburger just to throw the bun away! This meatloaf recipe is all your favorite cheeseburger ingredients combined into an all-American meal. You may wish to serve your cheeseburger with other burger toppings, such as mustard, lettuce, avocado slices, or pickled jalapenos. Order up!
Yields: -8+ slices |
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Ready In: 1 hr 5 min
Ground Beef Round by Market Pantry1 pound(454g or 16.01 oz) Salt¾ teaspoon(5g or 0.18 oz) Black Pepper½ teaspoon Paprika1 teaspoon(2g or 0.07 oz) Mustard Powder2 teaspoon(3g or 0.11 oz) Parmesan Cheese¼ cup, shredded(28g or 0.99 oz) Raw Egg, Yolk1 large(17g or 0.6 oz) American Cheese6 slice – each 3/4 ounce(128g) Yellow Onion1 ounce(28g) Kosher Baby Dills by Great Gherkins1-½ ounce(43g) Mayo¼ cup(55g or 1.94 oz) Tomato Ketchup2 teaspoon(10g or 0.35 oz)
1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine by hand or with a spoon the ground round, salt, pepper, paprika, mustard powder, parmesan, and egg yolk.
2. Spray a 9-inch pie tin with pan spray (a regular loaf pan will work here too, but a round pan is better for the “cheeseburger” look). Press HALF of the meatloaf mixture into the pan like you would a pie crust with a shallow center and slightly higher edges.
3. Lay down 3 slices of American cheese in the center of the meatloaf base (a mild cheddar is okay to use, if you don’t have access to American cheese). Also, lay down the yellow onion, sliced into rings, and the pickles, sliced into round pieces.
4. Lay the final 3 slices of cheese over the onions and pickles. Then, press the remaining meatloaf mixture over the top of the filling. It may be easier the press the second portion of meat into a wide disc first, then transferring it over the top of the cheeseburger filling. Press the edges of the loaf together around the entire circumference to seal in the filling.
5. In a small bowl, mix together to mayo and ketchup. Spread this sauce over the entire exposed surface area of the cheeseburger meatloaf. This also helps seal in the filling. Bake the loaf, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
6. Let the meatloaf cool for up to 10 minutes before slicing into 8 slices. Enjoy your gooey cheeseburger meatloaf!
Keto Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 slices
Serving Weight: 4.5oz (128g)
|Net Carbs info||1.7g||5.8%|
|Diabetes Carbs info||1.7g||—|