* Sargento Ultra Thin cheese slices
You can use any cheese, sliced or grated but I’ve been making these for 5 years and the ULTRA THIN SARGENTO works the best…
Baking Times vary depending on your cheese… provolone and mozz… take me longer than Swiss or cheddar baking… watch them carefully …
* Parchment paper
* Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
* Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
* Separate cheese slices, removing paper, and stack evenly upon one another. Cut stack into 4 pieces.
* Separate slices and lay pieces evenly out on the parchment, being sure that they do not touch.
* Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 45 minutes. (Every oven varies… keep checking every 5 minutes until crisp)
* Allow to cool.
* Set on paper towel to remove excess oil and then remove to serving bowl or plate. Enjoy!