This grilled cheese sandwich is stuffed with creamy macaroni and cheese for double the gooey cheesy deliciousness. Use can use your own macaroni and cheese recipe or try my quick and easy Microwave Macaroni and Cheese recipe for the sandwich filling.
- 4 slices of sandwich bread
- 2 tbsp butter spread
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 serving macaroni cheese
- Make macaroni and cheese. Spread about 1/2 tbsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each un-buttered side of bread. Spread half of the macaroni cheese on one piece of bread and the other half on another piece of bread. Place remaining slices of bread on top, to form two sandwiches.
- Place a frying pan on the stove and turn to medium heat. Once hot, place both sandwiches in the frying pan, cooking the buttered sides until golden and toasty and the center of the sandwiches are melty.
Grilled Macaroni and Cheese Sandwich
Amount Per Serving (1 sandwich)
Calories 807Calories from Fat 401%
Daily Value*Total Fat 44.6g69%
Saturated Fat 24.3g122%
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 12.3g
Total Carbohydrates 70.6g24%
Dietary Fiber 2.4g10% Sugars 5.8g
Protein 23.4g47% Vitamin A25%Vitamin C2% Calcium88% Iron24%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.