Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 14 mins
Total time: 19 mins
Serves: 6 3SP on all 3 programs, blue, purple & green-2pp each
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix (or funfetti cake mix)
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp egg whites (I use liquid egg whites in carton)
- ⅓ cup milk (I used 1%)
- 2 Tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix your flour, cake mix, sugar and baking powder (*note- I always keep a box of cake mix in the cupboard, it has a great shelf life, just keep in a sealed bag once opened and you can use it in other donut recipes or add a little to your morning pancakes/waffles)
- Stir in your milk, vanilla and egg whites then fold in your sprinkles.
- Fill your donut pan and bake in oven for approx 12-14 minutes.
- Makes 6 donuts at 3 smart points each (blue, purple & green) (2PP) optional to add 1tsp icing for an extra point.
- Nutritional info per donut (not incl icing) Calories 95…Fat 1.7g..Sat fat 0.2g… Carbs 16.8g… Fiber 0.5g… Sugars 6g.. Protein 2.3g