Slimming World Syns: 2 Syns Per Biscuits Calories: Coming Soon Weight Watchers Points: Coming Soon CourseDessert Prep Time30 minutes Cook Time20 minutes Servings50 Biscuits
- 450 grams Plain Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 5 Tablespoons Honey
- 100 grams Low Fat Butter Spread For Baking
- 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Eggs (Beaten)
- Pinch Of Salt
- Frylight or Baking Paper
- Preheat oven to 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3 and prepare a baking tray. Either lightly grease with Frylight or use baking paper.
- Add butter into a bowl and cream with a wooden spoon or use a food processor.
- Sift flour into the bowl and then add Baking powder, Pinch of salt and Lemon juice. Continue to cream together with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually add the beaten eggs mixing as you go. Once all of the eggs are mixed in add the honey and repeat the process.
- Lightly dust your clean work surface with flour and roll out the mixture about 4mm deep.
- Use your cookie cutter until all of the usable mixture has been used. Reform the remainder and re roll, repeat etc.. until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place into the oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Place onto a metal wire rack to cool.