- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2.5 teaspoons banana extract
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, add the dry ingredients. Use the paddle attachment to stir until combined.
- Add the eggs, extracts, and butter and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Use a toothpick or knife to check for doneness. The top should be golden brown when complete.
- Let cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Store in an airtight container up to one week. You may cut into small slices for lower macros, if desired.
YIELD: 8 SERVI
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 327 TOTAL FAT: 29.8g CARBOHYDRATES: 8.6g FIBER: 4.5g PROTEIN: 8.7g