6-7PP, 6SP blue & purple, 7SP green per serving (about 10 pieces) *3-4PP for 5 pieces
PREP TIME5 mins
COOK TIME20 mins
TOTAL TIME25 mins
- 4 la tortilla low carb tortillas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken about 4oz
- 1/2 cup 4oz light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup franks hot sauce
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a bowl til its nice and creamy.
- Lay out your tortillas and spread mix onto them, roll up tortillas nice and tight.
- Let chill in fridge while rolled up for 20 minutes, this will help firm them up.
- Using a sharp serrated knife cut each roll into about 1 inch pieces, you should get 8-10 pieces, you will also have your end, while they don’t look as pretty you can still eat them.
- Recipe serves 4 (about 10 pieces each serving) for 6-7 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 6SP blue & purple, 7SP green, or 7 points plus…You can easily make just one of these by lowering the portions of ingredients if you just want one for a snack or meal… Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Nutritional info per serving. Calories 239… Fat 14.1g… Saturated fat 3.5g.. carbs 23.4g.. Fiber 12g.. Sugars 3.4g.. Protein 18.1g..
- * Please note, the label is a Canadian label, the U.S labels are more current and you will notice the calorie count to be 80, Carbs 18g, Fiber 12g and protein 8g.. making the tortillas 2sp each, the nutritional info for this recipe was using the U.S label and numbers..