- Extra Easy/SP – 3.5 syns per muffin
- Green/Vegetarian – 3.5 syns per muffin
- WW Smart Points – 2 per muffin
*suitable for freezing
- 100g of plain all purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 100g of plain fat free yoghurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 6 tbs of sukrin (or another sweetener of choice)
- 80g of fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp of butter
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f (gas mark 4)
- Add the flour to a bowl, measure out 1 level tbs from the 100g and set aside for the streusel topping.
- With the remaining flour, stir in the baking powder and baking soda.
- To another bowl, add the eggs, yoghurt, sukrin and vanilla and whisk till all combined.
- Add this into flour and fold till combined, then fold in the blueberries
- Mist 6 muffin cases with cooking oil spray and spoon the batter into the cases equally.
- With the 1 tbs of reserved flour, add in the 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp butter and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon and crumble with your fingers, then sprinkle it evenly onto the top of the batter in the muffin cases.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30-35 mins, they should be lightly golden and a skewer entered into the centre should come out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly and then enjoy!!