Prep Time10 minsCook Time8 minsTotal Time18 mins
Yield: 6 servings (2 points per serving for blue, green and purple)Course: Dessert
- 6 egg roll wrappers
- 2 granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda, divided
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- Start by peeling and chopping the apples. Add the apples to a bowl and stir in the lemon juice.
- In a small bowl add the brown sugar, 1 tablespoon of Splenda and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour over the apples and mix together.
- Lay out one egg roll wrapper and add 2 tablespoons of the apple pie mixture. Fold up the bottom of the egg roll wrapper and fold in the sides. Roll up the egg roll. When you get to the end dab your finger in water and wet the edge of the egg roll wrapper, then seal it closed.
- Repeat with the remaining egg roll wrappers.
- Add 1 tablespoon Splenda and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon to a small bowl and stir together. Spray the egg rolls with olive oil spray and sprinkle with the cinnamon mixture.
In the air fryer:
- Cook egg rolls in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, flipping the egg rolls half way through.
In the oven:
- Bake egg rolls in the oven at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes, flipping half way through.