atisfy your sweet tooth with these guilt-free chocolate chip cookies that will melt in your mouth. Light and delicious, they are the perfect end to any meal.Servings: servingsCalories: 60 kcalAuthor: WendyIngredients
- 2 tbsp light butter (softened)
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (dark-variety)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil, and sugar. Add vanilla, salt, and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda; stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter; stir to distribute evenly throughout.
- Drop rounded half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes; cool on a wire rack.
Entire recipe makes 24 servings
Serving size is 2 cookies
Each serving = 3 Points*
*based only ingredients that have an SP Freestyle ValueNutrition FactsWeight Watchers Chocolate Chip CookiesAmount Per ServingCalories 60Calories from Fat 21% Daily Value*Total Fat 2.3g4%Saturated Fat 0.9g5%Cholesterol 3mg1%Sodium 46mg2%Potassium 16mg0%Total Carbohydrates 9.1g3%Dietary Fiber 0.3g1%Sugars 4.3gProtein 0.8g2%Iron2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.