- ¼c Kodiak Cakes buttermilk mix (2 sp)
- ¼c unsweetened almond milk (0 sp)
- 1 egg (0 sp)
- ½ tsp baking powder (0 sp)
- 1 tb nonfat greek yogurt (0 sp)
- splash of vanilla, pinch of salt and dash of cinnamon (0 sp)
- Mix all ingredients together while preheating your waffle iron.
- Spray waffle iron generously with non-stick spry.
- Pour batter in waffle iron and cook according to your waffle iron instructions (I usually cook mine a few extra minutes to crisp up the outside)
- Top with syrup, nut butter, fruit (Rachel’s APPLE BUTTER), or whatever your heart desires!
NotesMakes 1 waffle at 2 Blue WW SmartPoints/4 Green WW SmartPoints.
Note: You can use other flavors of Kodiak Cakes but the points value may change so be sure to check your nutrition labels.
Nutritional information is calculated with MyFitnessPal and may vary based on brands used. Smart Points information is calculated with the Weight Watchers app and may also vary based on brands used.Nutrition InformationServing size: 1 waffle Calories: 183 Fat: 6 Saturated fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 16 Sugar: 2 Fiber: 3Protein: 15