- Yield: 24
- 1 (15.25 oz) box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12oz) can of diet soda (any flavor will do)
- 1 8oz container of cool whip fat free
- 1 (1oz) box of instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free)
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 5 Kit Kat Candy bars, mini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 8X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the candy bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.
- Cut into 24 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with WW in any way. I am just a member who creates recipes based on their points system. This recipe is based on WW Freestyle program, and SmartPoints are the value system the company bases their foods on. Some recipes will have older points system values listed in them.
MyWW points: Blue: 5; Green: 5; Purple: 5