- 1 (15.25 oz) box of chocolate cake mix
- 1 (12oz) can of diet soda (any flavor will do)
- 1 8oz container of cool whip fat free
- 1 (3oz) box of instant vanilla pudding (sugar free)
- 2 cups of 1% milk
- 5 Kit Kat Candy bars, mini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 8X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.
Freestyle Smart Points: 5
Cut in 24 servings
You can make this dairy free by using 1 1/4 cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
Any flavor of diet soda will work and it will not make the cake taste like that.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 13
- Fat: 3
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 22
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3