2 Point Lemon Drop Cookies
4.5 Stars (12 Reviews)PRINTThese 2 Point Lemon Drop Cookies are super simple to make, incredibly delicious, and are the perfect cookie for any occasion.PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME10 minutesTOTAL TIME15 minutes
- 1 box pillsbury sugar free yellow cake mix
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 TBS Lakanto powered sweetener or any zero point powder sugar substitute (to sprinkle on the top of the cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, dry cake mix, 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, egg, lemon juice and water.
- Stir by hand until dough forms. Note: The dough will seem dry, use your hands to help incorporate all ingredients.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray or cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using your hands ( flour hands to avoid the dough from sticking) drop rounded balls of the dough about 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until just set. Do not over bake otherwise cookies will be crispy and dry.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheets after a minute and cool on wire racks.
- Sprinkle Lakanto Powdered Sweetener over the tops of the cookies.
SERVINGS: MAKES 24 COOKIES / 2 FREESTYLE SMART POINTS PER COOKIE
- These cookies can be stored for up to 10 days in a dry container or in the freezer for up to 6 months.