These One Point Sheet Pan Pumpkin Bars are so easy to make and baked in a sheet pan so it’s perfect for potlucks! As it bakes, the smell of fall fills the house!
PREP TIME 8 minutes
COOK TIME 25 minutes
ADDITIONAL TIME 5 minutes
TOTAL TIME 38 minutes
- Pumpkin Bar Ingredients
- 2 cups all purpose flour ( I use Gold Medal)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar substitute ( I useLakanto Classic Monkfuit Sweetener)
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cream Cheese Swirl Ingredients
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp skim milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (I use Lakanto Classic Monkfruit Sweetener)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 10 x 15 or 18 x 13 cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, flour, baking soda, powder, salt, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and cloves. Stir until combined.
- Add eggs, pumpkin and unsweetened applesauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a seperate medium mixing bowl combine, softened cream cheese, skim milk, egg, and sugar substitute.
- Whisk until nice and smooth. To avoid lumps, make sure the cream cheese is softened, and/or at room temperature. Pour the cream cheese mixture over pumpkin batter.
- Using a table knife gently cut through the batter to make swirls with the cream cheese evenly through the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- The point value per serving is the same with or without the cream cheese swirl.
- If want to use a smaller baking dish ( 9 x 13 ) keep in mind they will be thicker (more cake like) and you will want to increase the cooking time to 35-40 minutes. I
- Point value can vary depending on the serving size: if you cut it into 18 bars they are 3 points per bar, if you cut it into 24 bars they are 2 points per bar, or 31-36 bars they are 1 point each.
- The nutritional information contains zero point ingredients therefore the using just the nutritional information will not give you the accurate point value. You’ll need to use the recipe builder and enter the ingredients to calculate the correct point value.