PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES, PLUS 40 MINUTES TO CHILL • COOK TIME: 1 MINUTE YIELD: 10 BITES(2 PER SERVING)
Prep Time: 5 minutes Chill: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 5 Calories: 122kcal
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added; only peanuts and salt)
- 2 1/2 tbsp swerve confectioners’-style sweetener
- 2 tbsp blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Lily’s Baking Chocolate Chips stevia-sweetened
- 1 1/2 tsp mct oil
- Line a plate or small rimmed baking sheet with parchment pape
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, sweetener, almond flour and vanilla until smooth.
- Form the peanut butter mixture into 10 small balls and place them on the parchment-lined plate. Place the plate in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave until fully melted, about 45 seconds.
- Add the MCT oil to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer. Dip the balls one at a time into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to gently roll the balls in the chocolate until they’re fully covered. Place the chocolate-coated balls on the parchment paper–lined plate.
- Place the chocolate-coated balls in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes, until the chocolate is solid. Store extras in a zip-top plastic bag in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Net carbs per serving- 2.6g
Serving: 2per serving | Calories: 122kcal | Total Carbs: 7g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 10.8g