- 1 Pint Rebel Salted Caramel ice cream softened
- 2 C. Almond flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 Scoops unflavored whey protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients, and beat together until a smooth dough forms. Be sure that the ice cream has softened completely before adding it to the mixing bowl.
- Spread the dough into an even layer in two mini loaf pans that have been well greased.
- Bake for 30 minutes, cover the tops of the breads with tin foil, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until browned and completely cooked through.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Net Carbs: 2.5 net carbs per serving