- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons erythritol
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1. Measure out 2 Tbsp. butter and put it inside the mug you will be using.
2. Microwave the butter for 20-25 seconds until it mostly melted and hot. Add your sweetener to the melted butter.
3. Add your 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder to the butter.4. Add your coconut flour almond flour , baking powder, and vanilla. 5. Don’t forget the egg! It will help the cake rise.
6. Mix the ingredients well, until everything is combined and there’s as little lumps as you can get. If you’re going to make 2 servings, this is the point where you would measure the batter out into 2 mugs or 2 ramekins.
7. Microwave the cake for 60-75 seconds. It takes 75 seconds in my microwave. If you are making 2 servings, probably 50-60 seconds would do the best – I never make 2 servings because I’m greedy ?
|Keto Chocolate Cake in a Mug||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 large egg||72||4.75||0.36||0||0.36||6.28|
|2 tablespoons salted butter||204||23.04||0.02||0||0.02||0.24|
|2 tablespoons almond flour||80||7||3||1.5||1.5||3|
|2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder||25||1.48||6.25||4||2.25||2.12|
|1 ½ tablespoons erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2 teaspoons coconut flour||20||0.67||2.66||1.7||0.96||0.67|
- Per chocolate mug cake: 295 Calories