Makes 10 cupcakes
2 syns per cupcake
- 3 eggs,
- 23g of sweetener,
- 57g self raising flour,
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence,
- 1 level tbsp. of cocoa powder,
- 1 options chocolate caramel sachet,
- 10 rolos,
- 10 small cupcake cases.
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan or gas mark 5. Whisk the eggs, vanilla and sweetener in a bowl with an electric whisk for roughly 5 minutes with an electric whisk until the mixture is light and fluffy (this will help the buns rise),
- Fold in the flour, chocolate sachet and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Place 10 small cupcake cases inside a cupcake tray and spoon the mixture evenly into the 10 cases.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes then take out and push a rolo face down into the cupcakes and place back in the oven for a further 5-8 minutes or until springy to touch.
You can leave the rolos out and just syn each bun at 1 syn.