- 8 oz. package light cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (12.5 oz. ) can white chicken breast, drained ( I love Kirkland brand) or 10 oz. cooked, skinless, boneless, shredded chicken breasts
- 1 ( 4 oz.) can roasted, peeled green chiles
- 2 ( 10 oz.) cans green enchilada sauce ( I use Old El Paso Enchilada sauce)
- 12 white corn tortillas or 1 point Ole Extreme Wellness tortillas
- 1/2 cup light shredded cheese ( I use Trader Joe’s 3 lite Mexican blend)
- 3 green onions, diced for garnish (optional)
- 2 Tbsp canned jalapeños, diced for garnish ( optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine, drained chicken, cream cheese and green chiles. Stir until well combined.
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking dishwith non stick cooking spray.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup of chicken mixture. Roll up and place seam down in prepared baking dish.
- Repeat for all 12 tortillas.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas. Sprinkle cheese evenly over the top of sauce.
- Sprinkle diced green onions and jalapeños over the top of the cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
Makes 12 enchiladas
4-6 PersonalPoints™ per enchilada*
*This number shows the PersonalPoints™ range. The points will vary based on your individualized plan.