- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams Flora Light
- 150 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sweetener Such as Sukrin 1 or Natvia
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 25 grams Milk chocolate chips
- 9 tbsp Reduced Fat Aerosol Cream
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Spray two baking trays with Frylight and line with baking parchment.
- Add the granulated sweetener, salt, Flora Light and water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Take off the heat and mix in the flour. The mixture will look lumpy at first but persevere. Continue to mix until the mixture forms a ball and comes away from the sides of the saucepan. This will take a lot of elbow grease (think of the Body Magic!!) and may not come together for around 5 minutes.
- Add the egg to the mixture and stir well to incorporate. It will look split at first but continue to stir until the mixture becomes glossy.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag with a wide nozzle. Pipe 35 profiteroles onto the trays. If there are any little “tails” just dab them down with a wet finger.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes – do not open the oven door before this time or the profiteroles may collapse. After this time, turn off the oven. Take the profiteroles out and turn them over. Return to the oven, leaving the door ajar and the oven off for a further 10 minutes to completely dry out.
- When they are completely cool, poke a hole in the bottom with a skewer, take some reduced-fat aerosol cream and poke the nozzle into the small hole in the base of each profiterole, squirting a small amount into each. Melt the chocolate in a microwave and drizzle over the top of the profiteroles. Serve immediately!
|35 Servings||Prep Time||Cooking Time|
|30kcal||1Smart Points (Flex/Freestyle)||Coming Soon|
|Per profiteroles||Per profiteroles||Per profiteroles|