Serves: 10 3 Freestyle SP, 3SP/3PP
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites (1/4 cup from the carton)
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- ½ cup skry plain yogurt (0% greek is fine too)
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1.5 tsp lemon zest
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 heaping cup fresh cranberries (frozen will work, just might be a little more water to them)
- FOR THE GLAZE
- 2 tsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 3 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionery sugar, AKA powdered sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a regular size loaf pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg, egg whites, and white sugar.
- Add in your yogurt, apple sauce, vanilla and 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and lemon zest.
- Gently fold in your cranberries.
- Fill loaf pan and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Make glaze by mixing your 2 tsp lemon juice with 3 Tbsp icing sugar, once loaf has cooled a bit pour glaze over top, it does not give you a lot but enough to add a light coat to top of loaf.
- Cut into 10 pieces. 3 freestyle smart points per serving (3 points plus, old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving (incl cranberries & apple sauce, WW points were determined without adding these in) Calories 117…Fat 0.8g…Sat fat 0.2g…Carbs 22g…Fiber 1.2g…Sugars 7.3g…Protein 4.8g