A divine way to satisfy your sweet tooth, these low Points White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are soft, chewy and just 2 Points each.
- 1 ¼ cups white whole wheat all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light butter-like spread, at room temp (I used Country Crock)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the butter and sugar and smooth. Then add in the egg, the vanilla extract and the almond extract.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly stir the sugar mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and nuts. Drop the dough by tablespoon onto cookie sheet. There should be enough dough for 24 cookies.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit on cookie sheet for another 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate
Number of servings (yield): 2
Culinary tradition: USA (Traditional)
Entire recipe makes 24 cookies
Serving size is 1 cookie
Each cookie = 2 Points
PER SERVING: 92 calories; 5g fat; 10 carbohydrates; 1.5g protein; 1g fiber