- PREP TIME10MINS
- COOK TIME17MINS
- 2 GREEN
- 2 BLUE
- 2 PURPLE
- 100 grams self raising flour
- 50 grams reduced fat spread
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla pod optional ingredient – just add the seeds from the pod
- 4 tsp Sweet Freedom Fruit Syrup
- 50 grams white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener
- low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray an 8″ square baking tin with low calorie cooking spray and line the bottom with greaseproof paper.
- Place all of the ingredients, apart from the white chocolate chips, into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Mix half of the white chocolate chips into the cake mix and pour into the baking tin.
- Scatter over the remaining white chocolate chips and place in the oven for 17 minutes until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin.
- Once cool, remove from the tin, take the greaseproof paper off the bottom and cut into 16 squares. Enjoy!