Muffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Simple, delicious and portion-controlled, these mini chicken pot pies are a family favorite quick + easy supper, or snack.PREP TIME10 MINSCOOK TIME20 MINSTOTAL TIME30 MINSServings (adjustable): Calories: 187Author: Martha | Simple Nourished Living
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- All-purpose flour (for rolling out the biscuits)
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese
- Heat the oven to 350F degrees. Spray 10 cups of a standard (2-1/2-inch) 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken, soup, vegetables and thyme (if using).
- Sprinkle a little flour on a work surface. Pat the biscuits to flatten.
- Press the flattened biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups.
- Divide the chicken-vegetable mixture evenly among the biscuit-lined muffin cups. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it’s level. Sprinkle each cup with about 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let the mini chicken pot pies cool in the pan set on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pies from the pan and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 mini chicken pot pieWeight Watchers PointsPlus: *5Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *5Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *4Nutrition FactsMuffin Tin Mini Chicken Pot PiesAmount Per Serving (1 mini chicken pot pie)Calories 187Calories from Fat 39% Daily Value*Fat 4.3g7%Carbohydrates 25.2g8%Fiber 2.1g8%Protein 11.6g23%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.