Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are a tasty and low point snack or appetizer that will please any crowd.
- 16 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Rotisserie Chicken packed
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn Kernels drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, diced jalapeno,the spices (onion and garlic powder, taco seasonings). Mix it well. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Take an egg roll wrapper and diagonally in front.
- Place about 2 to 3 tablespoon of the filling in the lower end of the wrapper.
- Roll up the wrapper to halfway, then fold in the right and the left sides, then roll to the very end, using a little water to seal the roll.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line a baking tray with foil or parchment.
- place the prepared spring rolls in the baking sheet and spray then very lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is 1 point per spring roll based on using egg roll wrappers that are 1 point per wrapper for the Blue and Purple myWW plans. The Green plan has 2 points per spring roll.