- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 a container of light whipped topping
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4-1/2 tsp orange zest, fresh
- 3/4 oz finely chopped dark chocolate
- 8 vanilla pizzelle cookies, Order on Amazon
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- First, take your ricotta cheese and place in cheesecloth in a strainer over a bowl and let any excess liquids drain for an hour in the refrigerator.
- While that is straining, place remaining ingredients (besides the cookies) in a mixing bowl and blend.
- Place mixture in a bag with the tip cut to allow you to pipe it into your soon to be pizzelle cannolis.
- Microwave each pizzelle cookie individually for about 20 seconds. You will want to form your cannoli with your fingers as soon as you remove it from the microwave. Let cool. They will hold their new form.
- Fill your cookies with your filling and sprinkle with chocolate. Enjoy
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 126 SATURATED FAT: 2g CHOLESTEROL: 12mg SODIUM: 96mg CARBOHYDRATES: 12g SUGAR: 5g PROTEIN: 4gAs with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts, WW points and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.© Stefanie DavisCUISINE: Italian
Weight Watchers Freestyle Info:
This recipe makes 8 servings. One serving is 1 cookie and equals 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle Smart Points.