Prep Time 5 mins | Cook Time 20 mins |Total Time25 mins
Course: dinner Cuisine: Chinese Servings: 6 Author: Ed
Onto the meatballs. They are amazingly flavorful and still somehow only 4 points for 4, turkey meatballs. If you use the the 99% FF turkey, it is only 1 point for 4! Wegmans’ family pack comes in 94% only, so that’s what I am working with here.
- 1 ½ pound s 94% fat-free ground turkey breast
- ⅔ cup s panko breadcrumbs
- 1 item s egg(s)
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic chili paste
- 1 Tbsp cilantro
- Combine all ingredients until uniformly mixed. If you like it a little spicier, feel free to add a little more chili paste.
- Divide into 6 portions. Mine come out to an even 30oz which was pure luck in my opinion since it is simple math, so I made 5oz portions.
- I divide each 5oz portion into 4, smaller than a golf ball meatballs. The meat mixture is definitely sticky, but that’s okay. Dividing into portions before rolling them into meatballs helped take the guesswork out of exactly how many I would get. Once they were all rolled, they went onto a baking sheet sprayed with PAM and went into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Bake until your meatballs are cooked through with an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.