READY IN: 23minsSERVES:12 Units:US
- 2tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 1teaspoon unsalted butter , melted
- 1(11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄4cup low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1⁄4teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4cup confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter in small bowl, set aside.
- Separate breadsticks into 12 strips. Sprinkle tops with brown sugar mixture and roll each one into a spiral, pressing to seal the ends. Arrange in baking pan 1 inch apart. Bake until lightly golden, about 15-18 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- To prepare frosting, combine confectioners sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla in a small bowl, adding a few drops of water if needed to make a smooth, spreadable glaze. Drizzle over the tops of the warm rolls and let stand a few minutes to set. Serve warm.