Prep time10 minsCook time13 minsTotal time23 mins This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
recipe yields 9 doughtnuts
Extra Easy – 1 HEb and 2.5 syns per serving of 3 doughnuts
Green – 1 HEb and 2.5 syns per serving of 3 doughnuts
Original – 1 HEb and 2.5 syns per serving of 3 doughtnuts
WW Smart Points – 4 for 3 doughnuts
Gluten Free – use gluten-free oats
- 1 cup /105g of oats (can use gluten free) (3xHEb’s)
- ¾ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp of baking soda
- ⅛ ts of salt
- 1 small banana – * remember cooked fruit is synned
- 6 tbs of plain yoghurt
- ¼ cup/50g of sukrin:1 (or other sweetener of choice)
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
for sugar topping
- 1 tbs of sukrin gold
- ⅛ tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f (gas mark 4)
- Place oats in a blender or food processor and pulse till fine.
- Add the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the banana and roughly mash with a fork.
- Add the egg, yoghurt, sukrin:1 (or sweetener) and vanilla extract and whisk till combined.
- Fold this into the oat mixture.
- If your donut tray is not non stick you will need to grease.
- Add the batter to 9 holes of the doughnuts tray and lightly tap the tray on the counter to evenly distribute
- Place in the oven and bake for approx 13 mins (a tooth pick entered into the middle should come out clear).
- While doughnuts are baking mix the sukrin gold and cinnamon together in a small shallow dish.
- When you remove the doughnuts from the oven, allow them to cool slightly in the tray and then carefully remove using a silicone spatula by running it around the bottom.
- Dip each side in the sukrin gold mixture (while still slightly warm).
- Enjoy 3 of these as a HEb and 1.5 syns – they are yummy!!
NotesIf not using healthy extra b choice – 3 doughnuts are 6.5 syns
The syns in the baking powder and soda is so negligible that I haven’t synned it, as the syns rounded up for other ingredients will account for it.
All images and content on Slimming Eats are copyright protected.
If you wish to share this recipe, then please do so by using the share buttons provided. Do not screenshot or post recipe or content in full.
Nutrition Information Serving size: 1 Calories: 165.4 Fat: 3.7 Saturated fat: 0.9g Carbohydrates: 44.6g Sugar: 5.9g Sodium: 249.9mg Fibre: 4.1g Protein: 6.5g Cholesterol: 62.0 mg