Recipe type: Baking
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 16 mins
Total time: 26 mins
Serves: 6 3 freestyle, 3SP/2PP
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup milk (I used 1%)
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup fresh strawberries, diced into very small pieces
- Confectionary sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular size 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and sugar, add in milk, lemon juice and vanilla and stir well.
- Mix in your flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
- Dice your fresh strawberries into very small pieces, then fold into batter.
- Divide your batter into your donut tin, you can place batter into a zip lock bag, cut a tip and pipe into pan if you wish.
- Bake in oven for 16 minutes. Let cool then using a knife gently scrape around edges to remove donuts from pan. Optional to dust with a sprinkle of icing sugar (not enough to add any points)
NotesFreestyle smart points- 3 using WW recipe builder
Smart points- 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per donut (incl strawberries) Calories 92, Fat 1.2g, Sat fat 0.3g, Carbs 16.24, Fiber 0.7g, Sugars 5.1g, Protein 3g ..