Prep time: 10 minsCook time: 4 hoursTotal time: 4 hours 10 mins Serves: 12 Zero freestyle points per serving, old SP/PP- 2 points per serving
- 1lb ground chicken (weighed raw)
- 3.5 cups chicken broth
- 1.5 cups tomato sauce *I used my zero point veggie tomato sauce, recipe linked in opening write up
- 28oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup diced peppers *I used red & green
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 30g package taco seasoning *see picture for my brand
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Cook the ground chicken in a frying pan on stove and drain. Place crockpot on high and add in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and chicken broth.
- Stir in the cooked chicken, diced veggies, garlic and corn.
- Mix in the taco seasoning, onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Let cook on high for 4 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- *Note- Feel free to add in black beans, I am just not a fan of any kind of bean.
- Makes 12- 1 cup servings, the only ingredients with points was my taco seasoning pack which has 3SP total, so 1 serving is zero points, 4 servings would be 1SP
- Soup will freeze well.
NotesFreestyle smart points- 0 using the WW recipe builder
Smart Points- 1 using a SP calculator
Points PLus- 2 using a PP calculator
Nutritional info per 1 cup serving- Calories.. 101…Fat 0.8g..Sat fat 0g…Carbs 9.4g…Fiber 2g…Sugar 3.2g..Protein 10.7g using My Fitness Pal *Note- this includes all ingredients, old SP/PP were figured out before entering the veggies into the equation