The recipe below makes 16 doughnuts at 0.5 syns each – 2 batches in my 8 hole doughnut mould. However, if your mould is bigger or smaller you’ll have to divide 7.5 (number of syns in the entire recipe) by your total number of doughnuts 🤩
– 2 eggs
– 25g self-raising flour (4 syns)
– 1 tsp baking powder (0.5 syns)
– 2 tbsp sweetener (I don’t syn sweetener)
– 2 tsp vanilla essence
– A few drops of water.
– Topped with 1 tbsp of caster sugar (3 syns)
– Separate the eggs and whip whites until stiff
– Sieve the flour, sweetener and baking powder in a separate bowl and then mix in egg yolks, vanilla essence and a little water until you reach a smooth consistency.
– Gently fold the egg whites into the mixture.
– Bake at 180 for 10-15 minutes.
– After they cool a bit, spray a little bit of butter fry light and dip into the caster sugar each side.
– TIP: spray a little fry lightly on the mould before baking to prevent them from sticking
Prep Time15 mins Cook Time7 mins Total Time22 mins Yield: 10 egg rolls (2 points each for blue and purple, 4 points for one with green or two