- 40g (1.5oz) of oats – 1 HEb
- 40g of fresh raspberries – 1 syn
- 7g of white chocolate chips – 2 syns
- ½ tsp of vanilla extract
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- 100g (1/3 cup) of fat-free plain yoghurt
- 3/4 tbs of of sukrin gold (or use another sweetener of your choice)
- 1 large egg
- cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 190c/375f
- Grease a small oven proof dish with spray oil
- Add to a bowl – the oats, sukrin gold, ½ tsp of baking powder, yoghurt, vanilla and egg and whisk to combine
- Pour in the oven proof dish greased with spray oil
- Pop into the top of the mixture the fresh raspberries and white chocolate chips
- Bake in the oven for 40 mins till set and lightly golden.
- Serve and enjoy!!
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – 1 HEb and 3 syns
- Green – 1 HEb and 3 syns
- Original – 1 HEb and 3 syns
- WW Smart Points – 6
- Gluten Free – ensure oats and baking powder are gluten free.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: 1