Pumpkin chocolate chip blondies are soft, chewy, ooey and gooey bars made with pumpkin and loaded with chocolate chips! These naturally paleo and keto pumpkin blondies are secretly healthy, and can easily be made vegan!
Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: pumpkin
Prep Time: 5 minutesCook
Time: 30 minutes Servings: 12 Bars Calories: 139kcal Author: Arman
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup cashew butter see post for substitution ideas
- 2/3 cup Pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener of choice see post for substitution ideas
- 1 large egg see post for vegan option
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup keto chocolate chips see post for substitution ideas
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine all your other ingredients, except for your chocolate chips, and mix very well, until fully incorporated and glossy.
- Add your dry ingredients and mix very well, until completely combined. Fold through your chocolate using a rubber spatula.
- Transfer your pumpkin blondie batter into the lined pan and spread out in an even layer. Top with extra chocolate chips and a dash of pumpkin pie spice. Bake your blondies for 30-35 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean from the center.
- Remove the pumpkin blondies from the oven and allow to cool in the pan completely, before slicing into bars.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies can be stored at room temperature, provided you will eat them within 2 days. Ensure they are in a sealed container or covered.Pumpkin blondies are best stored in the fridge (covered) and will keep fresh for up to 7 days.These blondies are also freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. They can be kept frozen for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 139kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 2% | Vitamin C: 3% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 3%