Prep Time5 mins Cook Time9 mins Total Time14 mins
Yield: 9 cookie cakes (2 points each with blue, green and purple)Course: Dessert
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Splenda
- 1/2 cup PB2 powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the flour, Splenda, PB2 powder and baking soda. Then add the egg and 2 tablespoons of water and mix together. Add another tablespoon of water and stir, then the final tablespoon of water and stir.
- Form batter into 9 cookies and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then let cool.