Prep time: 15 minsCook time: 12 minsTotal time: 27 mins
Serves: 24 3sp or 1pp each
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1⅓ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Using a electric mixer beat your bananas, egg, sugar, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder & soda and cinnamon.
- Fill your 24 mini muffin pan, top each with ¼ tsp of nutella.
- Using a tooth pick, swirl around your nutella, batter will be thick and this may seem tricky but just do your best.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes. Each muffin is 2sp or 1pp.. Best stored in fridge.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) Each muffin .. Calories 46.. Fat 0.8g.. Saturated fat 0.2g.. Carbs 8.7g… Fiber 0.3g… Sugars 2.2g… Protein 1.1g